by Learning Roots
Learn how to beautify your Quran recitation through learning & applying all Tajweed rules
If you or your child require that extra boost in reciting the Quran beautifully with all its Tajweed, this is the perfect book to help you do just that.
Tajweed can be learnt by anybody, and while it takes practice, it is certainly not difficult to learn. Tajweed Untangled offers clear, simple instruction to guide you along the way.
• The book covers all the main rules of tajweed starting from the basics – get started no matter what your level is.
• The exercises are designed in a way to help you to identify the rules for yourself, this way remembering them better.
• The rules are then stated clearly in plain English so you can recall them with ease.
• There’s plenty of practice exercises so you can implement the rules straight away.
• The layout of the book is well spaced out and clear so you can make sense of what is sometimes regarded as a difficult subject.
If you want to perfect your recitation or that of your child, Tajweed Untangled will guide & assist you to your goal. It's also the perfect book for Teachers to use to teach Tajweed.
Recommended Age: 6 years & older
No. of Pages: 76 pages full colour, approximately A4 in size