By Ozkan Oze
Have you ever wondered what the Prophet Muhammad believed before he became a prophet, why he is so important or why he is praised so often? You might wonder how he treated animals and children or if he performed miracles. All of these questions, and many more, are explored inside.
The I Wonder series give young readers answers to the BIG questions they have about Islam in brilliant little books. Written in a friendly and accessible style for today’s youth, these are essential companions for questioning young minds.
- Why do we need Prophets?
- Why was the Prophet born in Makkah?
- What was Muhammad like before he was a Prophet?
- Who named the Prophet?
- What is Salawat?
- Did the Prophet know how to read and write?
- Why was a person chosen to deliver Allah’s message?
- Did the Prophet Muhammad perform miracles?
- How did the Prophet treat animals?
- Did the Prophet like children?
- Did the Prophet have fun and joke with his friends?
- What is the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad
- “If the Prophet lived today would he clean his teeth with miswak (stick toothbrush) or with a toothbrush?”
Format: Paperback, 160 pages
Recommended: +7 years